We are always keen to hear from talented, motivated people in the fields of camerawork, editing, post-production, and graphics. Please send your CV together with a cover letter to Simon Enderby. We will respond to you within a fortnight.
Currently, we’re inviting applications for the following positions:
Scubazoo is looking for young, passionate, motivated individuals to work with our team in Kota Kinabalu.
Applicants should be:
- College student or recent college graduate with good English language skills
- Students of courses such as – biological sciences, media and post production, animation and graphics
Details and pre-requisites of the position:
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Duration of 12 weeks
- Interns must display a good command of spoken and written English
- Interns must have an established knowledge of marine and terrestrial wildlife and the environment
- Interns must have good computer skills and computer databases
- Interns are responsible for all personal and diving insurance cover, travel and accommodation expenses
- Interns must prove themselves medically fit with no outstanding medical issues
- Preference will be given to Malaysian candidates but all nationalities welcome
The position will mostly involve general office based work at our headquarters in Kota Kinabalu attached to either our video or photo library departments. The work can be varied and includes keywording video library footage and photos, transcribing interviews, DIT management, footage search for in house post production projects or for clients.
Work Experience is offered on a first-come-first-served basis. Work in the field is by no means guaranteed but opportunities may arise during your stay whereby you may be offered the chance to work with other departments and assist on field projects in some capacity.
Please send your CV together with a cover letter, references and photo to Simon Enderby.